My New Hairstyles is now accepting outside contributions. We envision our platform as a representation of multiple voices, styles, and personalities, a blend of fresh and unique perspectives. If you would like your story to be featured on My New Hairstyles, please take a moment to read through this page.
We are a dedicated hairstyle publication, featuring all the latest hair trends, styles, and creations. We believe hairstyles are the perfect form of artistic expression and we are eager to embrace new, like-minded writers to join our passionate team of contributors.
We are currently accepting guest post submissions in the following categories: hairstyle tutorials, hairstyle trends, hairdos for special events, hair colors, hair types, tips & tricks.
What We Are Interested In
- Unique, authentic voices from talented hairstylists and hairstyle bloggers
- Original pieces that were not published anywhere else before
- Interesting hairstyle ideas that our readers can draw inspiration from
What We Are Not Interested In
- Plagiarized content
- Advertorials or articles that promote a specific brand or product
- Pieces that would not be of interest to our general readership
How to Submit Your Idea
If you would like to contribute to our publication, please reach out to us at arianne.samuel(at)mynewhairstyles(dot)net.
Please do NOT send us any articles without first discussing your idea with us. Give us 2-3 article titles that you would like to write about and our editors will choose the one that is most suitable for our audience.
We consider all our contributors a part of our virtual family. As such, we would like to know a few things about you before you embark on this journey with us. Please give us a short author bio of 50 words or less and send us one or two links to some previously published articles.
If your application is accepted, you will hear back from us within 2 weeks. One of our editors will respond and send you further instructions.
Please note that sending your article does NOT guarantee publication.
How to Increase Your Chances of Getting Published
- Read through our posts; get familiar with our writing style and what our audience is looking for
- Proofread your article for typos and grammar mistakes
- Format your article using proper headings and subheadings
- Connect with us on Facebook – drop us a quick hello and tell us what your favorite hairstyle is