Have you ever noticed how actresses, singers, and other celebrities seem to go from one hairstyle to the next with ease?
One day they have super-long, curly locks. Not long after that, they have a short, sexy style. And just a few weeks or months after that, they have thick, straight hair that’s down to their waist.
There’s no way they can accomplish this with their natural locks alone.
So, what’s their secret? Most likely, they use hair extensions.
Extensions are weaved into their natural hair to give it thickness, volume, cool colors, and even a different texture (like going from curly to straight).
Weave hairstyles have become so popular that even people who aren’t in the spotlight are taking advantage of these extensions.
It’s the perfect way to “have your cake and eat it too” when it comes to sporting the styles you love!
6 Fun & Gorgeous & Cute Hairstyles with Weave You Need to Try!
Are you ready to try a weave hairstyle like some of your favorite celebrities? Here are some of our favorite looks.
Get ready to enjoy the versatility, fun, and beauty that cute hairstyles with weave provide!
1. Gorgeous Corkscrew Curls are Fun and Romantic
Ask nearly any woman with stick-straight hair what kind of change she’d most like to see when it comes to her hair, and the answer will almost always be: curls.
There’s just something really fun, carefree, and romantic about really tight corkscrew curls.
You can wear them short, medium, or long.
Also, because you’re getting the curls from a weave, you can change up your style whenever you want.
Corkscrew curls are one of the most popular and cute hairstyles with weave because curls themselves are so fashionable and because they look great on nearly any hair length.
2. A Full, Sew-in-Weave Lob Is Super Stylish
The lob (or long bob) hairstyle is all the rage right now – and has been for the past few years.
The reason for this is because it’s a very versatile style and one of the rare ones that nearly anyone can pull off.
Whether you have a round face, long face, a short neck, a longer neck – it doesn’t matter!
The lob will surely look great on you.
The lob can be worn anywhere from right under the jawline to shoulder-length.
And it can be worn straight, curly, and wavy. You can also have it in a blunt cut or asymmetrical.
A lob can look professional but also has the power to give you a rocker, romantic, or hipster vibe.
It seems like one of the most basic types of styles, but it’s actually one that has the majority of options.
When you make use of a weave to get your lob hairstyle and you can up the ante when it comes to which styles you can try.
That’s one of the great things about weave hairstyles – you can try styles that you wouldn’t normally get to.
With a cute hairstyle with weave, it’s easier than ever to go from curly to straight!
- 50 Cool Twists and Kinky Twist Hairstyles to Try Out!
- 30 Cool Ways to Wear a Woman Mullet & Rock It!
- 30 Pretty Chignon Hairstyles + What It Is & a History
3. Try a Thick, Colorful Pixie Cut
Would you like to go short but aren’t sure you have the thickness, volume, or texture needed to pull one off successfully?
Then, you need one of these pixie weave hairstyles!
Pixie cuts are very much in right now, with stars like Zoë Kravitz, Michelle Williams, and Samira Wiley having sported them, to name just a few.
If you covet their look but aren’t sure you can pull it off because of the limitations of your natural hair, you’ve got to try a cute hairstyle with weave.
You can try a short, curly pixie or a short, straight one. You can add some longer layers and even some color into the mix, too.
4. Bouncy Barrel Curls are a Romantic Option
Barrel curls are the epitome of romance.
They make your hair look lusciously full and super soft.
You’ll want to run your fingers through them – and so will your significant other.
Unfortunately, if you have super-fine, thin hair, keeping a curl in your hair is nearly impossible.
Thankfully, we have barrel curl weave hairstyles for that.
Adding a curly weave will give you the thickness and volume that help promote the staying power of curls.
You won’t have to worry about your curls falling flat in the middle of the day.
They’ll look gorgeous from the start of your workday through your special date night or fun night out with friends!
5. An A-Line or Asymmetrical Bob Is Super Trendy
Remember when Victoria Beckham wowed us all with her asymmetrical hairstyle? Well, that trend still lives.
Just like her, you can go asymmetrical whether you have short hair or a bob.
You can have a gentle slope, going slightly longer in front than in the back.
Or, you can take asymmetry to the extreme, with your hair super short in the back and gradually becoming longer with the front layers going down to the shoulders.
Getting an asymmetrical weave will help you add some longer layers and drama if your hair is on the shorter side.
6. Add Some Flair to Your Style with Weaves in a Variety of Colors
How do you feel about people who are brave enough to dye their hair with bold, dramatic colors? Do you feel slightly envious?
If you’re like a lot of us, you might admire those people but think that such a style is out of the realm of possibility for you.
Perhaps you just aren’t decided enough to do something that dramatic with permanent color.
Or, maybe you change your mind so often that you’re not sure you could commit to just one color – or to one color for a long period of time.
If you have your doubts about trying vibrant hair color but still have a strong urge to do it, why not try a weave?
You can add colorful extensions to your hair instead of dyeing your natural locks. There are so many ways to do this, too.
You can add a few chunks of color here and there, or add thin strips throughout for more natural-looking highlights.
Additionally, you can add a number of different colors to your style.
Go for a bright rainbow look if that’s your style. Or, add some copper and auburn highlights to your hair for a fun yet natural look.
If you’re interested in bringing some color into your life, you should definitely check out some of the fun, colorful weave hairstyles and find one that fits your personality.
And then – get it, girl!
What You Need to Know About Getting a Weave
Are you ready to try one of these awesome weave hairstyles?
It’s an exciting prospect, but it can be a little scary, too, if this is your first time getting a weave.
That’s why we wanted to let you know what you can expect from this process. Let’s begin:
1. First of all, you need to know what type of weave or extensions you want to get.
2. You can choose clip-in extensions that you can add yourself in the privacy of your own home.
- These are temporary, so they require removal every few days or so.
3. Other options include semi-permanent and permanent extensions that are woven into your hair and worn for months at a time.
4. The materials used to make the extensions range from synthetic fibers to human hair to horse hair.
- You can order your own, or you can talk to your stylist about the type of hair they use in their salon.
5. While you have multiple options, choosing the wrong product can spell disaster.
- Some of the products on the market look really fake – kind of like the hair you would see on a Barbie doll.
- This is not the kind of look anyone should be going for.
6. Talk to your stylist about extension options and find out which would suit your needs the best.
- We think the best bet is this: spend more money for a better quality product.
- It will look and feel better in the long-run.
7. It’s also important to take into consideration the amount of time and effort you want to put into getting the look you want.
8. Getting a cute hairstyle with weave will take a while, but it’s worth it because your hair will look fantastic for weeks.
Before and after you get a weave, you need to take really good care of your hair and scalp! Deep condition your hair regularly.
Weaves Are Becoming More Affordable – Will You Take Advantage of This?
These days, though, some treatments are becoming more affordable.
Just like you have multiple teeth whitening options these days – ranging from a few bucks to hundreds of dollars – you also have multiple weave and extension options.
Ready to Change Your Look?
Remember, you have to take into consideration your hair type, as well as the amount of time, effort, and money you want to put into getting the look you want.
Once you’ve nailed down the best extensions for your needs, it’s time to go out and have some fun with a variety of weave hairstyles.
Go crazy – have some fun. You’ll look oh so gorgeous with a cute hairstyle with weave!